Futurelink thrives to provide a safe, clean, educational and fun environment for all its members and students. In order to maintain a safe environment that is fun for all, we request that each members reads, understands and adheres to Futurelink rules and regulations.
Please review our policies before purchasing any of our products or services.
- Futurelink does not assume liability for any damages sustained during visit. Your use of Futurelink’s facility constitutes your agreement to comply with all of our policies, rules, terms and conditions.
- Each parent/Guardian must sign a waiver of liability before their child uses the facility for any services offered by Futurelink.
- Every Futurelink student/STEAM PlayZone Club Member is strictly required to follow our check-in/Check-out process for entering/exiting the facility.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the facility.
- Shoes & appropriate clothing is required. Apparel that administration determines to be unacceptable by community standards will not be allowed.
- No smoking including e-cigarettes or any other smoke emitting device is allowed.
- All typing classes run on an ongoing basis where tuition is charged per month, not as a regular 6 week course.
- We welcome walk-ins based on the availability.
- Students must check in 15 min. prior to start of class/STEAM PlayZone to allow smooth check-in.
- All patrons are required to follow instructions and ensure safe operation of equipment. Failing to do so may result in removal from facility.
- Futurelink is not responsible for any of the personal articles and belongings of any visitors. We recommend not bringing any personal equipment or items.
- Inconsiderate behavior, fighting or profanity of any kind will not be tolerated. Anyone acting unruly or causing disruption will be asked to leave without refund.
- A parent or guardian will be asked to remove their child from STEAM PlayZone or a class if they fail to follow instructions or disrupt/harm others, (i.e. hitting, biting, scratching, inappropriate language, failing to follow instructions, etc.) Removal under such circumstance is non-refundable.
- For the safety of all, we reserve right to refuse admission to anyone.
- Parents/ guardians are responsible for picking up their child at the end of their session(s).
- All members/visitors/students are required to obey rules, and posted and stated notices from any Futurelink employees/instructors/volunteers.
- All members/visitors/students must be respectful to Futurelink staff, and facilities equipment.
- Be respectful of time limits of technology classes, STEM PlayZone, VR, & Game Room.
- Futurelink reserves the right to cancel a class if the class enrollment or attendance is less than 8 students. In this case, students will be notified with the full refund amount or option to re-schedule.
- All visitors must be escorted to assigned rooms.
- No videotaping is allowed in facility as minors are present.
- Virtual Reality Experience is recommended for ages 12 and above.
Additional Policies For STEAM PlayZone
- STEAM PlayZone area is strictly for children aged 7-12 years.
- STEAM PlayZone Passes or STEM PlayZone club membership is required for entry to the STEAM PlayZone area.
- STEAM PlayZone Standard Pass has a time limit of 1 hour max., and Premium Pass has a time limit of 2 hours maximum.
- STEAM PlayZone memberships are not valid for special events, private events or Summer camps hours. We recommend calling 24hrs. in advance to to verify.
- STEAM PlayZone is subject to availability on a first come first serve basis. Those wishing to reserve a spot for a particular time should call 24 hours in advance and must show up 15 minutes prior to the reserved time, or their reservation will be forfeited.
- Futurelink reserves the right to change activities in the PlayZone without notice.
- For privacy reasons we respectfully ask that parents do not enter the STEAM PlayZone when a class is in session. They can watch their child from the window if they like and in a non-distracting manner
- There is a max of 2 hours daily for STEAM PlayZone.
- Any Cancellation to the STEAM PlayZone entry requires at least 4 hours advance notice ( for members)
- All sales are final
- In the event when Futurelink cancels a class due to low enrollment or other reasons, a full refund will be provided to the students.
- In an emergency event when a student cannot continue the course for a specific reason, written request by parent/guardians will be required to get credit for the same course in the future.
Missed Class/Make-Up Policies:
- If a student is absent & wants to make up a class, students are allowed to make up a maximum of 2 classes per month.
- Students on a monthly plan must make up classes must be completed within the same calendar month as the missed class.
- Students in a 3 month of 6 month plan will be able to schedule a makeup class at any time prior to their membership expiration. Make ups cannot be used to extend membership time: they must be completed at a time arranged separately from student’s normal class time.
- If class or tutoring session is not made up within the applicable time limit, students will lose the opportunity to make up that class.