test woo product
A resume is the most important tool for your job search & to establish a lasting impression to get the interview. Resumes help employers quickly determine if a candidate is qualified for the job. A well-written professional resume can help you stand out from the competition and win an interview.
This half-day or full-day workshop will prepare individuals to successfully master and prepare resumes.
# of sessions: 2 (2 hours each)
Duration: 4 hours
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to
- Understand the current job market and job search processes.
- Learn the structure, purpose, and components of the winning resume.
- Learn to create a resume from scratch.
- Understand the use of action words.
- Learn the PAR techniques to tailor resumes.
- Understand resume pitfalls and how to avoid resume disaster.
- Understand the job market.
- Learn about different job finder platforms.
- Tips for job search
- Job application journey
- Purpose of resume
- Types of resume
- Components of resume
- Technique to find your core strengths.
- Techniques to create a storyline.
- Content layout tips
- Most effective action verbs
- Tailoring resume and PAR method
- Resume Do and Don’ts