STEM Inventor Club Pass (Single Session)
Futurelink’s Virtual STEM Inventor Club is inspired by real-world innovations and inventors. It incorporates inquiry-based learning that sparks imagination & curiosity, unlocks creativity, and improves your child’s critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- We offer sessions every Monday 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (PST)!
- The purchase fee includes the LittleBits Inventor Kit needed for the activities. The shipping fee is not included.
Weekly sessions are carefully crafted for young minds to experience high-quality academics through fun and exciting hands-on projects.
We foster innovation by encouraging curiosity & creativity, helping to develop ideas, guiding them to solve problems, motivating them to build inventions, and challenging them to present their inventions.
As a young inventor member of our STEM Inventor Club, your child will
- Understand the design thinking process and invention cycle.
- Learn about Engineering Design Process.
- Explore ideas through real-world mini-challenges and hands-on projects.
- Get inspired through the power of innovation mindset and STEM concepts.
- Brainstorm ideas for solutions and build innovative prototypes.
- Improve confidence in presenting their creative prototypes and projects.
- Work in collaboration with other peers to improve interpersonal skills
- Develop 21st-century skills that are highly valuable in everyday life as well as future careers.
Start your child’s journey towards fun, invention & creativity, and prepare them for the future!