In today’s technology era, Smartphones are the most powerful tools. Smartphones are vital as they bring efficiency to our lives. It allows you to get work done faster and serves as a gateway to the information resources. In this workshop, you will learn the basics of how to navigate your way around a smartphone with a touchscreen.
Cost: $240 per person
Time: 4 hours
For this workshop, you will need
1) Working Smartphone
2) Existing Apple account (Apple ID) or Google Account (Google ID)
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the types and use of smartphones
- Learn how to customize your Smartphone
- Learn most common functionalities
- Understand common gestures
- Learn about the most common apps and how to use them
- Tips and tricks
- What is a Smartphone?
- Types of Smartphones
- Common Gestures
- Key Buttons on a Smartphone.
- Account Settings
- What are Apps?
- Using Apps (application)
- Texting and Calling
- Using Camera App
- Email and browse
- Third-party Apps, Downloading and Using Apps