In this course, students will be given an overview of the different features of Microsoft Word, examine word processing concepts, and explore the Microsoft Office Word environment. Students will learn to use Microsoft Word to produce professional-looking documents. Features included are typing, formatting, editing, document spacing, margins, page numbering and saving a document.
- Create a new document.
- Open, save and print a document.
- Edit and format text.
- Change the page layout, background and borders.
- Insert headers and footers.
- Insert and edit tables.
- Insert clip art and pictures to documents.
- Perform a mail merge.
- Share and review shared document files.
# of sessions: 4
Frequency: Once a week
Duration per session: 1 hour