In this course, students will learn how to explore the Microsoft Office PowerPoint environment and create a presentation. Functions covered in this course include how to create a slide, how to add content (text, graphics, objects and pictures), and how to present a slide show.
# of sessions: 4
Frequency: Once a week
Duration per session: 1 hour
- Examine slide show presentation concepts and explore the Microsoft Office PowerPoint environment.
- Create a new presentation.
- Modify presentation themes.
- Add and edit the text to slides.
- Add new slides to a presentation.
- Insert clipart images and shapes to slides.
- Insert and modify tables and charts.
- Add sound and video to a slide presentation.
- Insert and edit animations and slide transitions.
- Display a speaker-led and self-running presentation.