This course will walk you step-by-step through the interview process (including the before and after), while showing you how to maximize your professional value.
We will cover a framework for success that you can apply to every job interview, as well as a review of best practices to ensure you are a strong and memorable candidate to recruiters.
⦁ Today’s job market
⦁ Types of job finder platforms and job search
⦁ What is an interview
⦁ Types of Interview
⦁ What to prepare for the interview (in-person or virtual)
⦁ Overview of the interview process
⦁ First impressions
⦁ What does employer want to know?
⦁ What is behavioral interview?
⦁ Tell me about yourself?
⦁ Tips and tricks to answer tough questions
⦁ Most important questions to ask your interviewer
⦁ How to close the interview
⦁ 5 Keys to successful interview
⦁ Mock interview
⦁ Post-interview feedback
# of sessions: 1
Duration: 4 hours
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand today’s job market
- Understand the interview process and how to stand out from the competition
- Gain the confidence to successfully navigate an interview
- Define your expectations and outcome of an interview
- Prepare a list of questions for your interviewer
- Define your strategy going into a job interview
- Make a lasting impression with a strong interview